|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Ed.||Teaching Chinese Language||4 Years|
As Chinese has become another world language for economic, political, social and cultural interactions, the teaching of Chinese requires not only mastery of the language, but also properly developed skills in teaching it as a foreign language. Equally essential are the knowledge of various issues related to China, professional competence, and abidance by the ethics of the teaching profession.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge and skills needed for teaching Chinese to elementary, secondary, and vocational school students, as well as to any interested people;
- Enthusiasm for learning more about the Chinese language and culture, and for ongoing personal development;
- Spirit of being a teacher and positive attitudes towards the teaching profession;
- Quick-wittedness, intellectual skills, power of discernment, ability to solve problems, and good conduct befitting decent citizens; and
- Abidance by moral principles and professional ethics.
- xxx Baht per semester
- xxx Baht per programme